The Human Resources is a subdivision of the Secretariat of the Court.
The Human Resources Service has the following duties:
- preparation of the organizational chart and functions of the Constitutional Court;
- assurance of the organization and conduct of competitions of staffing for vacant positions;
- preparation of the employment formalities, amendment, suspension and termination of employment, if any;
- management of professional files of employee of the Constitutional Court;
- management of vacations and sick leaves;
- preparation and check, where appropriate, of collective attendance sheets;
- receipt, record and transmission, under law, of income and interest statements filed by judges of the Court and the Court staff and issuance of evidence of submission.