The Division of External Relations is a subdivision of the Secretariat of the Court, the role of which is to organize activities to develop and promote the external relations of the Constitutional Court.
The Division of External Relations has the following duties:
- organization of the preparation of materials necessary to the Constitutional Court delegations participating in events organized nationally or abroad, respectively the receipt of foreign and national delegations;
- assurance of the delivery of correspondence on the external relations of the Constitutional Court;
- assurance of the monitoring and information on the coverage in media of Court activities;
- assurance of the translation of jurisdictional documents of the Constitutional Court;
- assurance of the translation into Romanian of the resolutions of the European Court of Human Rights, the Court of Justice of the European Union, other constitutional courts, the recommendations of the Venice Commission, the reports of international organizations, as well as any materials of interest for the activity of the Constitutional Court;
- organization of protocol actions of the Constitutional Court;
- cooperation with the authorized agencies to organize the ceremonial actions, which the judges of the Constitutional Court participate in;
- organization of the protocol of departures and arrivals for the President and judges of the Constitutional Court, the secretary-general and official delegations visiting the Republic of Moldova being invited by the Constitutional Court;
- assurance of the reception and accompanying of foreign and national delegations;
- promotion of the interests of the Court in international cooperation with other international agencies involved in organizing and holding international conferences, reception of foreign official delegations, coordination of the development and execution of international cooperation agreements, plans, ensures and coordinates the organization of visits of delegations in the country and abroad.